Michael G's S&S - Cleaning and Steaming!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Michael--- not intending to grumble, but it seems to
me you may have been able to salvage the nickel
plating on the duplex bar had you gone at it with a
cloth wheel and buffing compound, rather than the wire
brush. My guess is that all the plating is gone, now,
and you'll have to have it replated.

     Professional Busybody,
     Thump

--- Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>