Job annoyances

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:03:41 EDT

It's always a bad sign when I get to a customer's very large home, and  there
are 13 cars and vans parked in the acreage of the front driveway.

When I arrived, they were vacuuming.  And vacuuming.  And  vacuuming.  The
house had 5000 square feet in which to house the 25 year  old Sherman and Clay
Baby Grand that was my charge, so vacuuming was no minor  procedure.

When I was halfway through the 50 cent pitch raise, the stereo guy got  there
to program all the channels on the upscale, remote control system.

Shortly after I finished the pitch raise, it was time for yet another guy  to
buff the dining room floor, which was 10 feet away from MY jobsite.

I didn't stay long enough for the weed whacker, lawn mower, and leaf blower
to fire up.

I think I'll put in a category of extra charges:  "miscellaneous  stress
factors!"

Have a good day turning pins!

Dave Stahl