Job annoyances

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:15:16 -0500

  That's a hard one.  If you don't remind people that some semblance of =
quiet is necessary for the work we do you get this scene.  If you do =
remind them that you need some quiet, you insult their intelligence. =20

  Actually, it is their arrogant lack of it that you insult,and they =
can't take it. Class A type musician/manipulator/controllers can be =
bothersom at times. Be Polite.. Smile..Charge ..Educate..Book next =
appointment,if YOU care to.

  OK?

  Hubert Liverman

  =20

  It's always a bad sign when I get to a customer's very large home, and =
there are 13 cars and vans parked in the acreage of the front driveway.  =

  =20

  When I arrived, they were vacuuming.  And vacuuming.  And vacuuming.  =
The house had 5000 square feet in which to house the 25 year old Sherman =
and Clay Baby Grand that was my charge, so vacuuming was no minor =
procedure. =20

  =20

  When I was halfway through the 50 cent pitch raise, the stereo guy got =
there to program all the channels on the upscale, remote control system.

  =20

  Shortly after I finished the pitch raise, it was time for yet another =
guy to buff the dining room floor, which was 10 feet away from MY =
jobsite. =20

  =20

  I didn't stay long enough for the weed whacker, lawn mower, and leaf =
blower to fire up. =20

  =20

  I think I'll put in a category of extra charges:  "miscellaneous =
stress factors!"

  =20

  Have a good day turning pins!

  =20