learner with some questions

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:09:13 -0400

One of the things I love about this craft is the willingness of =
experienced people to mentor newcomers like me.  The PTG is all about =
developing your skills.  Find your local chapter and talk to them:
http://ptg.org/aboutUs-chaptersAndRegions.php

It's a great plan to hire a tech to regulate your piano and watch him or =
her (you might mention this when you make your phone call).  Save the =
broken string: it may be able to be tied (another good skill to learn).

Make friends with your local piano retailers.  Tuning for them is a =
great place to start.  You have pianos in good condition that need to be =
tuned often since they're new.

More info here:
http://ptg.org/becomingATech.php

What software do you have for the Palm Pilot?

--Cy Shuster--
Boston, MA