Temporarily unsubscribing

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:21:22 -0400

Peace,
Sarah

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Skolnik=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 12:07 AM
  Subject: Re: Temporarily unsubscribing

  Sarah -
  Sorry to say, this is one time where your priorities seem a bit =
skewed.  Why not just cut back a couple of tunings per week,  That would =
give you a chance to stay in there and continue collecting those ptg =
bonus points. (You didn't know?) Or, maybe you could be more selective =
in what you read and respond to.  Or learn to be a bit more succinct in =
your replies.  And this temporary thing.  2008!  That's another election =
away.  Well, as it turns out, there are a great many of your posts since =
October - 2002 that I never had a chance to read.  Fortunately, or not, =
I have pianotech saved in Eudora going back quite a bit further even =
than that, so, periodically, I'll just go back and read some Fox, and =
it'll be like you're still there.  And at the rate I'm going, it'll take =
me until around 2008 to get through them.

  In fact, your contributions will be missed.  What you're doing sounds =
pretty exciting, or at least rewarding.  Maybe a periodic update from =
time to time, just to hold your place.

  Best wishes -

  David Skolnik