Temporarily unsubscribing

Fri, 05 Aug 2005 00:07:25 -0400

Sarah -
Sorry to say, this is one time where your priorities seem a bit
skewed.  Why not just cut back a couple of tunings per week,  That would
give you a chance to stay in there and continue collecting those ptg bonus
points. (You didn't know?) Or, maybe you could be more selective in what
you read and respond to.  Or learn to be a bit more succinct in your
replies.  And this temporary thing.  2008!  That's another election
away.  Well, as it turns out, there are a great many of your posts since
October - 2002 that I never had a chance to read.  Fortunately, or not, I
have pianotech saved in Eudora going back quite a bit further even than
that, so, periodically, I'll just go back and read some Fox, and it'll be
like you're still there.  And at the rate I'm going, it'll take me until
around 2008 to get through them.

In fact, your contributions will be missed.  What you're doing sounds
pretty exciting, or at least rewarding.  Maybe a periodic update from time
to time, just to hold your place.

Best wishes -

David Skolnik