Temporarily unsubscribing

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:59:24 -0400

Hi all,

I'm having to make some difficult choices as to how to allocate my time =
right now.  Someone very close to me needs my statistical and =
mathematical modeling expertise in order to make a very positive =
development in her life even better.  (I know that's pretty vague, but =
it's too long a story for this list.  She's writing a book about it, =
which should eventually be pretty entertaining reading!)  Anyway, my =
devotion to her and her needs trumps all, and so I need to find more =
time to assist her.  Participation on this list is one of the things =
that will have to go.  I'll definitely be back by early 2008, if not a =
lot sooner.  I'll probably remain on the list for a few more days, just =
to catch any lingering emails.

For now, I want to thank everyone so much for all that I've learned and =
for the friendships that I've made.  I'll still be available privately =
at the same address:

    sarah@graphic-fusion.com

Please do write (!!), but understand that I might not be as quick with =
my replies.  (I'll definitely respond, though!).

Peace,
Sarah