learner with some questions

david@davidandersenpianos.com david@davidandersenpianos.com
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:44:42 -0400 (EDT)

Amen, Susan---It's dead simple---extremely challengingly difficult, but
simple---to build a business: live the Golden Rule, and get serious about
quickly improving your skill level, ESPECIALLY with regard to tuning; the
ability to throw a good, solid, musical tuning on a piano has got me into
more dealer's doors, and made me more money than I can remember.

If your tuning sounds way better than your colleagues, guess what?  You
win.  It's only a matter of time. That's the Darwinian reality of our
business: if you can make a piano sound and feel better than the next guy,
and you're honest and don't have cooties, you will eventually have all the
business you want. Period.  AMHIK.   <g>

David Andersen
Malibu, CA