learner with some questions

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:17:49 -0700

Hello, David

I like to think of it as cream rising to the top. <grin> A simple process,
which doesn't need hurrying along. If one simply does the work, year after
year, one ends up at the appropriate level, wherever that may be.

Big ads, discounts, elaborate scheduled call backs, etc. ... if one needs
them,
assuming the area isn't absolutely crawling with tuners, something must
be wrong with the work.

Best,
Susan