learner with some questions

nancy downs eralna240@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

Cy Shuster <741662027@theshusters.org> wrote:Nancy,

As a former geek (well, recovering, anyway... :-), I have to point out that if your handheld device is running Windows, it's technically called a "Pocket PC".  A Palm Pilot is a different piece of hardware, with different software on it.

Welcome to the list!

--Cy

Cy,

Really, I did know better than to call my pocket PC a "Palm Pilot".  I don't know why it came out that way.  Maybe if I were just a little more "geeky" I would have caught it myself.  Thanks for reminding me, any way.

nancy