String Lifting Tool

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:41:07 -0400

Sounds like a variation on a tool written up by Clair Davies in the
PTJournal a long time ago; Joe Goss makes a tool which may be the one
you're thinking of. Don't forget to check out Charles Faulk's tool
(different design) for the job as well: <http://www.faulkpiano.com/
SpecialtyTools/display.php?id=1>.
Patrick Draine