String Lifting Tool

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:13:10 -0400

Darrell Fandrich, I believe, had supplied an interesting hook, mounted on a
brass tube, whose base acted as a fulcrum, sitting on the agraffe or some
other stable portion, to lift the string.  It did not lower strings, as
some devices seem to do.  I don't know if they are still
available.  360.652.8980

David Skolnik