String Lifting Tool

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:58:07 -0500

I went ahead and made it, like as you described.  I made it a little
long to readily reach over the capo bars etc., always easier to shorten. ;-)
It is nifty in that you place the base on strings on the plate etc.
and pull the top to lift a little.  And, using piano wire as the hook
you don't inadvertently mess with your string spacing trying to
access the middle unison.  I'll have to see if that 'hook' needs a
little tempering to stay that way.

Andrew