Difficulty Hearing Beats While Setting Temperament

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 05:48:30 +1200 (NZST)

Oh, for heaven's sake!  If I'm spelling it wrong *blush* I would
certainly want to know ASAP.  Actually, I appreciate it.  :D

A rasberry to everyone!  "PFTHHHHHHHT"  :p   ;)
(As you can tell, I'm real big on smiley faces, etc.)

With Silliness,
mags