About Piano Bass Strings Spinning machine

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:51:32 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C59D99.78AE4090
George,

=20

Heckscher piano parts of the UK lists a Bass String Making Machine as
catalogue no 273. The last price I had was =A35000.00 quite a few years =
ago.

I had one made by my brother who was a fitter & turner, and have been =
using
it for the last 20 years. It works great a cost me AU$ 500.00 in =
materials
including a reversible motor with brake. I have wound #26 gauge piano =
wire
to make a throttle cable for a vintage motor bike enthusiast.=20

=20

Cheers

=20

Kerry Cooper

=20

Kerry Cooper=20

Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)

Brisbane Piano Centre

(07)3809-0652

0412-033-379

brispiano@optushome.com.au