String Lifting Tool

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:05:16 -0500

Joe,
I gather that your tool combines a string seating and string lifting
tool.  Nifty.  One less to carry around.  I ended up making the tool
on my drill press.  I've got to try it out.
Did you find it necessary to temper the hook?
I like your impact coil lifter.  Will have to get me one of
those.  Actually a lot of cool tools there.

Andrew