String Lifting Tool

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:36:45 -0400

Andrew - Indeed, Joe's impact coil lifter/tightener is awesome. Everyone =
needs one. I've been using mine for a couple years now and wouldn't want =
to be without it. Makes those goofy little things the supply houses sell =
seem like toys.

Terry Farrell
  I gather that your tool combines a string seating and string lifting =
tool.  Nifty.  One less to carry around.  I ended up making the tool on =
my drill press.  I've got to try it out.
  Did you find it necessary to temper the hook?
  I like your impact coil lifter.  Will have to get me one of those.  =
Actually a lot of cool tools there.=20

  Andrew