Safeco business insurance

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:42:00 -0700

If you find your rates better than Safeco, please let the Board and the Home
Office know.  Thanks,

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Piannaman@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 7:17 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Safeco business insurance

I was interested in getting a quote from someone else for a home/car-based
small business insurance.  I called the first insurer I could think of, my
car insurer, which is State Farm.  They quoted me a price that is less than
half of what Safeco is offering.

It sounded good on the phone, but I will wait until I see a copy of the
contract and compare the coverage they offer with Safeco before I make a
firm decision.

State Farm has been really good for me. They've given me-the-spot coverage
and ready phone assistance when needed.  And my rates didn't go up even
after I filed a rather large claim (and I don't even know what they paid out
to the guy I ran into........:-().   In fact, my rates have subsequently
decreased.

I'll keep y'all posted on any pertinent info!

Dave Stahl

I'll get a copy of the In a message dated 8/12/05 2:37:06 PM Pacific