Business Ethics Question

WAYNE WILLIAMS wwilliams11@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:50:55 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Dear Mickey<=0D
I am sorry to hear about your situation with your bassoon. I am a band
director as well as as piano technician. I have also taken two instrument
repair courses from the president of the instrument repair technicians gu=
ild
at Villinova University during the course of two summers.=0D
=0D
In short, I find it hard to believe that any repair technician would trea=
any client like that. I  realize that bassoons require a specialized
instrument repair technician. I would look for someone either through
another bassoonist or one who does work for a symphony orchestra. did thi=
technician have any such credentials.=0D
=0D
I would not hesitate to at least threathen to take him to small claim cou=
rt.
=0D
=0D
Sincerely,=0D