Piano Page new look

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:26:56 -0400

I think the graphics give it a much more professional look than the old
blue-links-on-white-background.  And I often refer customers to the site,
but it was difficult before for them to find anything useful (hidden under
"technical info").  The organization of info by type of browser is great
(pianist, technician, dealer).  I don't like links or buttons that are very
small, though (like "page 2" of most search results).

I applaud this effort of the PTG to make our organization more
professional-looking, and hope they increase public awareness of us.

--Cy Shuster--
Boston, MA