Piano Page new look

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:49:12 -0700

terrible.

Terry Peterson

&lt;741662027@theshusters.org&gt;<br>Reply-To: Pianotech
&lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>To: &quot;Pianotech&quot;
&lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>Subject: Re: Piano Page new look<br>Date: Sun,
14 Aug 2005 08:26:56 -0400<br><br>I think the graphics give it a much more
professional look than the old blue-links-on-white-background.  And I often
refer customers to the site, but it was difficult before for them to find
anything useful (hidden under &quot;technical info&quot;).  The organization
of info by type of browser is great (pianist, technician, dealer).  I don't
like links or buttons that are very small, though (like &quot;page 2&quot;
of most search results).<br><br>I applaud this effort of the PTG to make our
organization more professional-looking, and hope they increase public