Piano Page new look

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:43:13 -0500

I think there are a bunch of us left brained technicians who view google as
the ultimate site.  Plain looking and functional.  We tried to make the site
appeal more to the right brained public with the new look.  I pretty well left
the look up to the graphics designers although we went through an
extensive process with many of us to redesign the information architecture.
That is the hierarchy of the pages and the links and navigation.  I have
already increased the size of the font on the right nav bar.  I'm not sure I
could go any bigger without interfering with the design.  I will experiment.
The fonts look smaller when you run a fairly high resolution screen.

I welcome all your comments negative and positive because this page is
constantly being updated.