Safeco business insurance

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:42:54 -0700

Avery,

Well, the insurance is through Safeco, set up for PTG by an agent that we've
used for years.  I imagine that the rates are equal to, if not better, than
most rates that individuals can get through any other insurance company.
But I'm always interested in saving money.....

How was the Kawai training.  I'm on the list to go from Seattle, but as I
don't do any store tunings, I'm not a priority.  Don M.  keeps telling me
I'm still on the list.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

  _____