CA glue

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:54:00 -0500

Fran,

Super-thin, also sometimes called super-fast.  Got to be thin in order to
wick in and penetrate as deeply as possible.  Watch out for old glue past
its shelf life - it will start to thicken in the bottle.  If it isn't
thinner than water, don't use it.

Mike

glue in loose pin blocks, but I attempted to search the archives without
success.  From what I read previously about this, not all CA glues are
created equal.

> Getting ready to try this on a pin block for the first time.  Please
advise as to the best type of CA glue to use.