CA glue

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:16:35 -0400

Well, for starters, Ed Dryburgh (http://www.dryburghadhesive.com/)
introduced the notion of CA glue & piano repair, so I would recommend
doing business with him.
Otherwise, avoid purchasing at a local hardware store that may have
the stuff on the shelf for ages.
I get mine at the local Woodcraft Supply shop; Satellite City brand,
which is what Dryburgh sells.
There are several brands out there. Better to be cautious and pay a
premium price, than to get bottles of glue that harden or gell
prematurely, etc.
Oh, very important: you want the thin variety for pinblock work.
And EXCELLENT ventilation (and appropriate gear for eye & nose/lung
protection is well advised).
Patrick Draine