newbie questions

John Delmore jodel@kairos.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:10:08 -0500

Thanks for all the kind responses.  I don't find any snobbery here (as
claimed by a certain Tennessee minister)!

Avery:  I'd love to make it to Austin in October.  We'll see if work (the
one that pays the bills) can accommodate.  If so, looking forward to meeting
you!

Colin:  Great website.  Actually, I found it before I saw your response, and
have been listening all weekend!  As I mentioned, I'm taking the ASPT
course, but I knew that it's just a starting place.  Your method seems to
make a lot of sense (even with my beginning sensibilities), and goes far to
answer my original question.  Thanks!

Cy:  You've convinced me.  My application will go in this week, or early
next.

Thanks again,
John Delmore