CA glue

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:26:03 -0500

Certainly what you say is true.

 It's a matter of degree. I have done the judicious squirt, where in the
past I might have sandpaper shimmed. But other pianos ...

 I've had three or four that, in previous times, I'd have condemned. Now,
for these, I tilt and I squirt and squirt and squirt. Wait a day or two and
it's like a brand new piano.

Sadly, there was one georgious Victorian that is now a home for wayward
fish, I think. It could have been saved and kind of haunts me, but I'll get
over it eventually.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri