CA glue

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:45:25 -0500

Many thanks to all who responded.  I have also appreciated the advice and suggestions.

This is my third attempt to send this message.  The first one, I just hit the reply to all button, but forgot to edit the subject line.  It bounced.  I got the following response:

than "Re: Contents of pianotech digest..."

The second attempt, I hit the reply to all button, edited the subject line to read as above.  It bounced with the same message

Trying again, but as an original message, not a reply.  Maybeso it will work this way.
Thanks again,
Fran Helms,
Piano technician,
Topeka,KS