bag for tuning hammer

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:06:55 +1000

David,

>So how do I compress a jpg.?  I'd like to send a pic of my new
>Charles Faulk hammer but the last I sent got caught in the
>filters...;-[
>
>I believe mine is going to be about 10.5 inches long.
>
>David I.

Using Photoshop, or some other suitable editing programme, resample
the image to display at 72 dpi. Firstly, crop any non-subject excess
area off the image, then (in Photoshop) go to 'Image file', then
'Image Size'. Select the size for the image and adjust the resolution
to 72 dpi. Save the image as a medium or low quality jpg. That'll do
it.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY