bag for tuning hammer

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:32:54 -0700

At 02:49 PM 8/17/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>So how do I compress a jpg.?  I'd like to send a pic of my new Charles
>Faulk hammer but the last I sent got caught in the filters...;-[
>
>I believe mine is going to be about 10.5 inches long.
>
>David I.

A much more conventional size ...

I have an old Hewlett Packard photo printing program which came with an HP
printer I bought years ago. It allows me to tweak photos (adjust brightness
in light, medium, and dark areas; fix rotation and/or flip to mirror image;
adjust sharpness; adjust color balance and saturation; and crop.) Then they
can be "saved as" in four levels, "maximum" down to "low".

Charles' photo came as an email attachment and was 215 kb. I fished through
the layers of stuff until I found Eudora's attachment files, found the
photo, opened it in the program, and "saved as" into a different place (in
"My Documents") at "low." That shrank it to 76 kb or so.

Susan