Bag for tuning hammer

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:50:13 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_00C4_01C5A3C1.157238F0
Okay, so here is my little tuning lever proctector. Simple, works great. =
The inner brown bag came from Renner with the lever (they gave me the =
lever for free - wasn't that nice of them!) and the outer black bag is =
just a cheap tool bag from Schaff. I have yet to put a significant =
scratch or divot in the lever in about six years.

BTW, love my tuning lever. Don't think I would ever want to pay that =
much for one though....

Terry Farrell

  Susan said: "My old hammer (14.5" crowbar) is in a corduroy bag lined =
with heavy cotton,=20
  with a velcro closure, and with room for mutes, lid prop, tuning fork, =

  voicing needle, and felt strip -- but that bag is utterly, totally =
worn out"   =20

------=_NextPart_001_00C4_01C5A3C1.157238F0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_00C4_01C5A3C1.157238F0--