Help--- Hallet & Davis

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:43:29 -0500

I own a "Hallet & Davis" piano which needs considerable work.  It has been put on hold waiting for me to get to this job for several years.  The action is complete.  The pedal lyre is broken but all parts are there, and there is some veneer ( Rosewood?) damage.  Essentially needs a rebuild.  Although I'd like to think that I will eventually rebuild this ...my track record here doesn't indicate that I will. So many irons, so little fire.

 If anyone is interested in obtaining this instrument for rebuilding, please contact me off list.
Fran Helms,
Piano Technician,
Topeka, KS

>>> <JWyatt1492@aol.com> 8/17/2005 7:45 PM >>>
Hello to All,

   I need one whippen and one hammer shank
and flange for each of the following actions,

1.  " Hallet & Davis "
2.  " Finholm "

    These parts will be used to build action
models. These will be displayed in the
Foundation Museum and used in the old
action classes.

      This is one of several projects to  be