PTG app questions

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:14:30 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:57 PM
  Subject: Re: PTG app questions

  When I rejoined PTG St. Louis Chapter (after a few years out due to =
distance from meetings), they definitely called my references and did it =
very professionally and courteously. So some do.

  As to character references, in particular ... I've met Joe Garret, =
I've been in classes Joe Garret has taught, I've had face-to-face, =
telephone, and Internet chats with Joe Garrett, I use Joe Garrett's =
estimating guide, Joe Garrett has done some nice custom work for me, and =
I've read Joe Garrett's posts for years and years. So I can unreservedly =
and enthusiastically state, from personal knowledge and long experience, =
that Joe Garrett is, indeed, a bona fide character.

  I agree and sometimes he's upper case and sometimes lower case.  Hi! =
Joe!!

  Carl Meyer PTG assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

  Alan Barnard