CA Glue

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:03:41 -0400

I tried it and it didn't work. I'm not saying it doesn't work great for =
you - maybe something I'm not doing correctly. But I only ended up with =
a pile of goo. How long do you find it to take to harden?

BTW: I've not found water to work either. Maybe I'm not patient enough?

Terry Farrell
  Hey! We're going to learn something! I have to admit, though, that =
although other people started sometimes using CA and white glue together =
after my 1997 article, I seem to be the only one going ape about =
Elmer's.=20

  By the way, years and years after the article, I learned that surfers =
down in New Zealand were using the glue trick (independently discovered) =
to fix their surfboards. Here and there, all over the world, small =
pockets of people may have learned how these glues work together, and =
just never found out that anybody else was doing it. I was surprised =
that it wasn't more widely noticed, since both glues have been readily =
available for decades.=20

  Susan