Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:30:20 -0400

I bought model #RN 16-8 direct from Danair.  =
http://www.danairinc.com/palmnailer.html

To the best of my knowledge, these are the cream of the crop. Baldwin =
buys (or used to) theirs from them. They are completely rebuildable - =
they should last a lifetime.

Terry Farrell

   Where does one get a Senco or Danair & is one superior to the other. =
We string a lot so we need the best  indusrtrial grade device out there
    Dale
    Hi David,
    I went through the same process a while ago.  I ended up getting a =
Senco
    palm nailer for a very affordable price.  I've used it with no other =
head
    than the 1/4 in. one that came with it and it worked fine.  I wasn't =
sure it
    would work because of other people's concerns, but I didn't run into =
any
    problems.....just getting used to it's power and being careful not =
to drive
    the pins all the way through the block!!  Maybe I was just lucky.
    jeannie

    Jeannie Grassi, RPT
    Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
    mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net