Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:02:21 EDT

Cool Dude...thanks
   Dale

#RN 16-8   !

As I responded to David Love's original inquiry on this topic:

I have the Danair RN-16-8. That comes with a tip  that can accommodate up to
a 21/64" (0.328") pin. Works fabulous. I use the  tip that came with it. I
remember others on the list saying that you should  tell the Danair folks that
you want whatever tip it is that they sell to the  Baldwin factory (used to
sell?). I don't know if that tip would be anything  different than mine or not. I
can't imagine any tip working better than what I  have - but who knows?

Terry Farrell