Hammond Pianos

George Tyson tysonpiano@yahoo.com
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi George,
   I bought and resold a hammond piano about a year ago.  It tuned nicely and it was very well built.  The cabinet finish was in great shape.  It was a spinet without front legs. The cabinet  made the piano look like an electric organ.  It was interesting that Hammond would keep that organ look for their pianos.
George Tyson

Geo Bartlett <gbart@thezone.net> wrote:
Have no knowledge of Hammond Pianos.
A client wanted some info on this brand. I have  never worked on one.
Does anyone have any insights on this piano ? Would you recommend it or run from it?

Regards
George