Retirement Advice was Re: slowwwww month

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:09:02 -0500

>>In fact, get ahold of your congresspersons and DEMAND the same
retirement plan THEY get! THEY aren't paying into SS.

Just because they are crooks why should I be? I can't see the morality
in stealing money from my neighbors to fund my retirement.  Demanding
the government take care of us at any age or for any purpose (schooling,
medical, etc) is a self conscious acknowledgement of our own slavery and
incompetence. At least that is my opinion.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802