slowwwww month

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:59:31 -0400

Rick:

Normally, in the land of afternoon thunderstorms and searing heat
beforehand, August and September are usually reserved for beach/golf time.

Not this year.

I am having an unusually busy time right now..mostly in the
shop..but..this is my 8th year in business, and every year is better
than the last..with the exception of last August, when 4 hurricanes
decided to pay us a visit.. and all of us were hurting from that, at
least temporarily.

Be patient - stay the course - steady as she goes - all that good stuff
- it will come to you.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)