FW: hex socket bolts

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:23:33 -0500

From: chi.sales@mcmaster.com [mailto:chi.sales@mcmaster.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:25 PM
To: deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Subject: Update about your order from 1/7/2005

Unit Price
Total Price

Ships

1
10
Packs
 <http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=91375A638&pagenum=2910>
91375A638
Alloy Steel Cup Point Socket Set Screw 3/8"-16 Thread, 4" Length, Packs
of 1
$2.75
$27.50

today

2
1
Pack
 <http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=90207A647&pagenum=2969>
90207A647
Zinc-Plated Steel Headless Hanger Screw 3/8"-16 Nut End, 5" Overall
Length, Packs of 25
$14.83
$14.83

today

3
1
Pack
 <http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=90532A250&pagenum=3004>
90532A250
Nickel-Plated Steel Acorn Nut 3/8"-16 Screw Size, 9/16" Width, 5/8"
Height, Packs of 50
$12.02
$12.02

today

4
10
Each
 <http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=93960A160&pagenum=2829>
93960A160
Nickel-Chrome Plated Steel Flat Washer 3/8" Screw Sz, 13/32" ID, 13/16"
OD, 1/16" Thk
$0.35
$3.50

today

Merchandise
$57.85

Shipping
$4.75

Your credit card will be charged
$62.60

Phone:(630) 834-9600 Fax:(630) 834-9427 Internet:
<http://www.mcmaster.com> www.mcmaster.com E-mail:
<mailto:chi.sales@mcmaster.com> chi.sales@mcmaster.com