Keyslip, etc., etc.

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:32:26 -0600

Matthew,
    Have you removed the cheek blocks and fallboard? That would be the
first step. Likely the cheek blocks are securing the keyslip.
    On the key level thing, eliminate debris and other obstructions from
the equation before messing with balance punchings.
    If you got a referral, just name the source when you call. If you need
the work, call.

Have fun,
Guy