CA glue + Elmers for Ivories

Barbara Richmond piano57@insightbb.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:51:43 -0500

Joe,

Curiosity--cats--get it?  :-)

Barbara Richmond

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech ; FRANCES HELMS=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:43 PM
  Subject: Re: CA glue + Elmers for Ivories

  Frances,
  Don't understand "about the cat"??
  As for the ones reglued with Susan's magical elixir....You couldn't =
get them off with Blasting Powder!!! Heat? NOpe! Moisture? NOpe! =
Solvents? NO..Hell NO! BTW, the stuff sticks much better to the WOOD =
than the Ivory. BUT, it still sticks extremely hard to the Ivory. Hence, =
no Salvagable Ivory. As I said, what a waste!!! :-(
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I
    ----- Original Message -----=20