CA glue + Elmers for Ivories

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:59:00 -0500

"You couldn't get them off with Blasting Powder"? Actually Joe, based
on your comments, I'd be inclined to try this method.   8^)

Anyone care to write up exactly how they have used a CA/wood glue
combination to re-glue real ivories? Sounds like it could be a good
field repair; or at least, better than what I have been using.

Kent