john tesh concert

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 04:24:30 -0500

At 22:39 8/23/2005, you wrote:
>What does John Tesh have to do with this list? Like Isaid, YUCK!
>
>Terry Peterson

He is, or in that instance, should have been, the recipient of our
services.  I don't care what my customers play on their instruments (or
even alleged instruments), as long as they are happy with my services and
the check doesn't bounce.  I'm not super pleased if they abuse it, but
again, if it's reparable and they pay me to fix it, I can buy something to
drown my sorrows...

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.