john tesh concert

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:23:59 -0500

At 10:39 PM 8/23/05, you wrote:
>What does John Tesh have to do with this list? Like Isaid, YUCK!
>
>Terry Peterson

Any way the piano part of this post is that the part of the concert
that was teeth grinding was the Yamaha Piano that was grossly out of
tune unison / every thing & from it's horrendous tonal properties, it
remarkably replicated the sound of shattering glass. WoW!! I was sure
strings would be flying out of the piano , shooting right thru the
closed lid at any moment. No, it wasn't just bad miking ,all though
this can contribute.
Surely this is not a Yamaha concert fleet instrument.
I know the tuner/techs in this area & I didn't hear that any had
calls to tune this beast that day.

IMO, the above quote is what John Tesh has to do with this list! Also
what Conrad said!

Avery Todd