slowwwww month

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:05:20 +0000

Wayne, I'll get the info from the dealer that was offering it and forward it on. It was something on the order of two tunings yr. @ $5-7 off and three or four @ $10 off . But it had to be paid in advance on plastic or chk. You would have to be dicisplined to put the future money aside.
RU/UP

-------------- Original message from "WAYNE WILLIAMS" <wwilliams11@nycap.rr.com>: --------------

Dear Rick:
Yes, business has been slow this summer. Everyone must be on vacation or something.

I have never heard of the discount  package you mentioned. Please pass that information along when it becomes available....... Thank you!

Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake
NY

-------Original Message-------

From: Pianotech
Date: 08/21/05 21:43:39
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: slowwwww month

Hi Folks,

This has been one tough summer to book tunings here in the northeast. Is anyone else running into a hard time out there?
How do some of you handle objections without sounding like an Amway salesman?
Have any of you tried the prepaid discount tuning package some techs are offering?
Thanks,
Rick Ucci / Ucci Piano