john tesh concert

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:56:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am increasingly finding that "stage managers" and
others "in chgarge" of pianos take it as an affront if
you tell them ( however nicely ) that their piano is
not "up to snuff"
( Especially S@#!*&#ys which, apparently, are imbued
with a sort of Eternal Immaculate Infallibility. )
    The fact that I play professionally ( and they
don't play at all ) means nothing to these people.
It is THEIR piano, so it MUST be perfect!
     Thum

P.S. Gee but there are a lot of silly people out
there, nowadays!