Soundboard Removal w/ alcohol, BUT NOT ON KEYS !!!!

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:10:24 -0500

Gordon,

At 06:02 PM 8/27/05, you wrote:
>Dear John,
>     "Feces" was both specific and generic. Yes, where
>I live the slimy black scum on the wooden sides of the
>keys can be 1/16 " thick.

And why do you think it's feces???

>     Since you do not consider it a threat, may I
>suggest that you lick it off ?
>      Might be tasty and nutritious!

Have you tried it?

>      Thump
>
>P.S. Considering that some of the pianos I service
>come from houses that, until recently, had no indoor
>plumbing, the composition of this scum is pretty
>evident.

I just don't understand how you know/think this!

>Also because even about half of the COLLEGE
>students here don't wash their hands after wiping
>their asses ( or before playing the pianos in the
>university practice rooms, which emit a tangible odor)
>one can only imagine the habits of the
>less-educated.

One can only wonder how you actually know this?????
If it's "actually" true, I think I'd find a new venue to
work in!!!!!

I know I'll probably get "slammed" for this, but damn........

Avery