Puzzlement

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:57:55 -0600

Hi Terry,
 That is exactly the model.
There are thrww screws that hold the center lid and once one opens all =
three lids two inside that hold another cover over the back of the keys.
Thanks for confirming my thoughts about the screws function on the cheek =
blocks. Taking these off will allow axcess for regulation, which this =
piano sorely needs.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: Puzzlement

  Hey Joe. Did it look a bit like the beauty pictured below? To open the =
sides, there are two screws below the keybed on both sides where the =
curved side piece meets the kneeboard (one a few inches below the keybed =
and the other maybe six inches above the floor). There might be a screw =
on the top part also that is accessible after the tops are opened - I =
don't remember as its been a few years. I had this one refinished for a =
lady - kinda nice because I didn't have to take the piano to the =
refinisher - just removed all the case pieces, threw them in the trunk =
of my car and dropped them off for refinishing! Definitely a way-cool =
cabinet.

  Terry Farrell