Survey

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:26:36 -0400

I got one but quit filling it out when I got to question 3.  There was
no place for the amount of time I spend in the office, making phone
calls, writing proposals, doing bookkeeping, etc.  I informed Ron Berry,
who forwarded my concern to the survey people.

I figure I should fill out surveys if I like to be able to read the
results, but when I come across what in my opinion is a considerable
flaw, I don't go farther.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger